- don’t eat less, eat right
- don’t hold it in, it’s okay to cry
- don’t hurt yourself, there is always an alternative
- don’t shut yourself away, speak up
- don’t be your own bully, be your own hero
- don’t give up, because you’re worth so much more than you think
Simultaneously the worst and best movie ever made
Actually one of my teachers watched every single version of Romeo and Juliet with the original text in front of him to prove that this was the worst version, but to his great dismay its the most accurate film adaptation of it, with the lines closest to the original text and most similar stage direction and relayed emotions.
He proceeded to show it to us in class.